As someone who works in the arts and whose income can fluctuate greatly from week-to-week, I'm always on the lookout to bring in a windfall of cash.
Some plans of mine that haven't worked out...
- win the lottery (turns out, you have to play the lottery to win the lottery, and, if you do win, you don't get it all at once)
- get cast in the starring role of a major blockbuster film
- write a multi-million dollar screenplay
- become a rock and roll star with a hit song (MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice)
- marry someone really old and really rich (Anna Nicloe Smith)
- become a smooth criminal that steals valuable jewels and works of art
- become a hit man
- find Osama Bin Laden http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6899398.stm