I BELIEVE GEORGE W. BUSH SHOULD BE IMPEACHED.
– George W. Bush should be impeached for committing fraud. He lied to us and intentionally misled Congress and the American people about the reasons for the Iraq war.
– “President” Bush has abused his power by violating the rights of, well, everyone, by arbitrarily detaining people indefinitely inside and outside the United States, without due process, without charges, and with limited – if any – access to counsel or courts. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. That’s Law 101. Everyone knows that, or should know that. This is what we get for having a “C” student in office. A student who probably pulled strings to have his grades raised to a “C.”
- Bush has abused his power and broken the law by allowing his administration to condone torture. Torture does not work, George. “24” is not a docu-drama.
- He has obstructed justice by having his current and former staff ignore subpoenas, destroy tapes, delete e-mails, create phantom e-mail accounts, shred documents and obfuscate (good word) the truth. He is destroying the checks and balances system of our government and flipping us the bird.
– He has alienated us globally by completely turning his back on agreements that don’t suit his agenda to make more money for corporations. It is not in the best interest of America to turn our back on basic human rights to justice, healthcare and a clean environment.
(at this point, Don and I went into a simultaneous rant)
– Most appalling to me is his continual lying about being fiscally responsible. He has led us into an unwarranted war that is going to cost us, and our children, and our grandchildren trillions, TRILLIONS, of dollars. Apparently, when he says “No Child Left Behind” he means he’s dragging us all into debt and poverty. Soon it will be “No CHUD Left Behind.” He has pooched our economy. The Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar? How bad do you have to run things into the ground for THAT to happen? He has sacrificed the lives of brave Americans and innocent Iraqis for control of oil – a dying, nonrenewable resource for energy. He is trading blood for oil, which I wouldn’t mind, if it were his blood and the blood of his corporate cronies. He is bankrupting America while eliminating the middle class. He’s turning our country into the “Land of the Dead.” That’s right, that’s two horror movie references. We are living in a fucking horror film. Every time his administration breaks the law and I think they are dead, they keep getting back up and coming at us with “executive privilege” and machetes. Forget September 11th. Every day is Friday the 13th in America. Three references! He and his administration are addicted to greed and power and our congress is full of pansy enablers – all of them blatantly disregarding the will of the people. He is raping this planet while telling us to just relax and enjoy it. And then do some shopping. The world is fucked. The country is fucked. We are fucked.
DON – WE are fucked.
JOE –Stop being afraid.
DON – Start being angry.
THE BS NEWS QUIZ OF THE DAY
Yesterday, I asked...
75% said "Rubber Z"
"Akron rapper Dan Miller recently changed his name legally to what?"
- Nope. But Retreadz might be a better name.
12% said "D'Eminem2"
- Same problem I have with Eminem's name. Reminds me too much of the word "enema."
No one picked "Daniel Michael Miller II"
- Which is his real name making him the whitest rapper in the world.
13% got it right with "The Dan Miller Experience"
According to The Associated Press, the former Dan Miller, 24, has legally changed his name to "The" Dan Miller Experience. His first name is "The" Dan, with the quotation marks. His middle name is Miller and his last name is Experience. Said Experience: "I like to do little things in my life that amuse me. This amuses me." I do think it is a step up from his original name and is probably more helpful to his entertainment career. But if that flops, look for "The" Dan Miller Experience on a McDonald's name tag near you.