Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm So Old...

My friend Mo Feeney sent me an e-mail of describing how old they are. I know Mo from high school

I'm so old, I remember when telephones had busy signals instead of being
used to signal others you are busy.
-I'm so old, I remember when tje first remake of
- I'm so old, I remember when Batman wasn't scary.
- I'm so old, I remember when I played board games on boards.
- I remember when both rock hudson and freddie mercury were considered macho
heterosexuals.
- I remember when rod stewart sang rock and roll
- I remember when there were only five TV channels: abc, nbc, cbs, pbs and some.
Uhf channel that only came in when your dad went up on the roof and moved the
antenna
- ...when the burger king was tje burger prince
... When grimace was evil
Landlines, caller I'd, ans machs
...When going green was called ecology
When the iraq war was called vietnam

No comments: