Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Biting and Smiling

Hey! It's Bite and Smile!

A new website is being built devoted to 365 Sketches. You can see how much has not been done on it by clicking HERE.

I am currently in the midst of rewrites for 365, so it will be awhile before I'm back to updating Bite and Smile on a daily basis. You will certainly find at least a weekly update.

IMPORTANT SURVEY


I am pitching a project and want to know which show you would most want to see based on the title. Please leave your response in the comments section. Thanks.

"Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis Sade"

"Munster Go Home! as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

"The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

“Bio-Dome as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

“Cocktail as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

"Yor, the Hunter from the Future as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

"Stroker Ace as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

“St. Elmo’s Fire as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

“Star Trek V as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

“Disco Godfather as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we all know that I'm a sucker for Viking women.

Dianna said...

Stroker Ace...hands down.

Chris Othic said...

I think Jesse James and Frankenstein's daughter were meant to be together.

And it's right in your wheelhouse.

Googs said...

Sorry we're not making this easy, but I will be the first in line for "Yor, the Hunter from the Future."

Lori said...

Sorry Joe. I can't give you a majority either.
I'm picking St. Elmo's Fire.
I just watched it recently and I felt I was being punished all the way through it.