Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tastes Like French Fries

THE BS NEWS QUIZ OF THE DAY

Yesterday, I asked...

"According to a senior democrat, Bill Clinton said Barack Obama could do what to get his support?"


50% said "Just say the word."
- Not exactly sure what that word is, but it's definition is something like "...you said horrible things about me and now I need you to say nice things about me to get elected."

No one went for "Apologize in public for dissing me." or "Make my wife vice-president."

50% got it right on the money with "Kiss my ass."

According to The Telegraph-UK, Bill Clinton is so bitter about Barack Obama's victory over his wife Hillary that he has told friends the Democratic nominee will have to beg for his wholehearted support. A senior Democrat who worked for Mr Clinton has revealed that he recently told friends Mr. Obama could "kiss my ass" in return for his support.

How long does it take to kiss Bill Clinton's ass? 20 minutes.

According to
The Huffington Post, yesterday, in their first conversation since the end of the heated primary, former President Clinton agreed to campaign for the candidate he portrayed as inexperienced for a presidential run. The 20-minute conversation was the latest step in bringing together the two warring camps.

Barack showed up a with cigar and wearing a blue dress.

No comments: